Italy!


For my birthday this year, Andy and I spent two weeks (sans Biscuit) in Italy. That's two weeks of pasta, pizza, gelato, Prosecco and Chianti. It was an amazing trip from Venice to Florence to Central Tuscany and Rome.

The journey ticked off several of my bucket list items: wandering the alleys of Venice, seeing Michaelangelo's David and the Sistine Chapel, making an authentic Italian meal, touring the Vatican, riding a Vespa through the streets of Rome like Audrey Hepburn in the movie "Roman Holiday."

We saw ancient temples and walked on mosaic tiles laid down in the first century. The weather and the people were warm and the food was amazing. I came back about 8 pounds heavier but it was totally worth it.

An unedited gallery of the photos I took can be found HERE.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts